MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 1080Ti 11GB
- Boost Clock / Base Clock / Memory Frequency
1683 MHz / 1569 MHz / 11124 MHz (OC Mode)
1657 MHz / 1544 MHz / 11016 MHz (Gaming Mode)
1582 MHz / 1480 MHz / 11016 MHz (Silent Mode)
- 11GB GDDR5X
- Smooth Heat Pipes: Squared shape at bottom maximize heat transfer from the copper base plate.
- Zero Frozr: Stopping the fan in low-load situations, keeping a noise-free environment.
- Airflow Control: Technology Deflectors thrusts air onto heat pipes for lower temperatures and better gaming.
- Dispersion fan blade: Steeper curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- Traditional fan blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
- Double ball bearing: Strong and lasting core for years of smooth gaming.
- Instant Performance Gain: Unlock extra performance or keep your card silent during light use in one click.
The Ultimate Gaming PC Platform
Get Game Ready with GeForce® GTX.
GeForce GTX graphics cards are the most advanced ever created. Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and next-generation gaming experiences.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets—driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
The Latest Gaming Technologies
Pascal is built to meet the demands of next generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX™ 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
|Model Name||GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X 11G|
|Grapic Processing Unit||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1080 Ti|
|Interface||PCI Express x16 3.0|
|Core Clocks||1683 MHz / 1569 MHz (OC Mode)
1657 MHz / 1544 MHz (Gaming Mode)
1582 MHz / 1480 MHz (Silent Mode)
|Memory Clock Speed||11124 MHz (OC Mode)
11016 MHz (Gaming / Silent )
|Memory Size||11GB GDDR5X|
|Output||DisplayPort x 2 (Version 1.4) / HDMI 2.0b x 2 / DL-DVI-D|
|Power Consumption||250 W|
|Power Connectors||8-pin x 2|
|Recommended PSU||600 W|
|Card Dimension(MM)||290 x 140 x 51 mm|
|Weight (Card/Package)||1257 g / 1986 g|
|Directx Version Support||12|
|OpenGL Version Support||4.5|
|Multi-GPU Technology||SLI, 2-Way|
|Adaptive Vertical Sync||Y|