MSI GAMING GeForce GTX 1070 Ti DUKE 8GB
- Boost Clock / Base Clock / Memory Frequency 1683 MHz / 1607 MHz / 8008 MHz
- 8GB GDDR5
- TriFrozr Thermal Design: Triple PWM fans with Independent Control System on Advanced Thermal Design.
- Propeller Blade: 20% more airflow and less noise than traditional fan designs.
- SuperPipes: Transfer heat much faster to the heat sink under PWM fans, and highly improve dissipation efficiency
- Zero Frozr: Fans stop spinning in low load to keep the card quiet and increase lifetime.
- Wireless control through mobile devices.
- Predator: In-game video recording.
- Supports multi-GPU setups.
- Certified to MIL-STD-810G standards for top stability and quality.
- Built with Hi-c CAP, Solid CAP, and New SFC components.
The Ultimate Gaming PC Platform
Get Game Ready with GeForce® GTX.
GeForce GTX graphics cards are the most advanced ever created. Discover unprecedented performance, power efficiency, and next-generation gaming experiences.
Discover next-generation VR performance, the lowest latency, and plug-and-play compatibility with leading headsets—driven by NVIDIA VRWorks™ technologies. VR audio, physics, and haptics let you hear and feel every moment.
The Latest Gaming Technologies
Pascal is built to meet the demands of next generation displays, including VR, ultra-high-resolution, and multiple monitors. It features NVIDIA GameWorks™ technologies for extremely smooth gameplay and cinematic experiences. Plus, it includes revolutionary new 360-degree image capture.
Pascal-powered graphics cards give you superior performance and power efficiency, built using ultra-fast FinFET and supporting DirectX™ 12 features to deliver the fastest, smoothest, most power-efficient gaming experiences.
|Model Name||GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti DUKE 8G|
|Grapic Processing Unit||NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1070 Ti|
|Interface||PCI Express x16 3.0|
|Core Clocks||1683 / 1607 MHz|
|Memory Clock Speed||8008 MHz|
|Output||DisplayPort x 3 (Version 1.4) / HDMI 2.0b / DL-DVI-D|
|Power Consumption||180 W|
|Power Connectors||6-pin x 1, 8-pin x 1|
|Recommended PSU||500 W|
|Card Dimension(MM)||312 x 140 x 40 mm|
|Weight (Card/Package)||1113 g / 1750 g|
|Directx Version Support||12|
|OpenGL Version Support||4.5|
|Multi-GPU Technology||SLI, 2-Way|
|Adaptive Vertical Sync||Y|